Using IVONA Reader and AllPlayer you can watch movies with lector. In order to do so just simply:
- Downloand the latest version of AllPlayer here: www.allplayer.org
- After instalaltion of AllPlayer select “Settings” —> “Dubbing”
- Select “Dubbing must be on!” –> „Ivona”.
- Using „Test the dubbing” button check if dubbing option works correctly
- If you have more than one IVONA voice, check wheatehr you marked the correct one
- If the configuration was correct you should hear IVONA reading a sample text.
The lector’s volume and the speed of reading subtitles can be changed only in AllPlayer. Changing the speed of reading text in IVONA Reader will not affect the speed of reading subtitles by the lector in AllPlayer!